We hope your travel schedule will allow you to attend the wedding festivities below. Everyone is invited to celebrate with us throughout the entire wedding weekend and we encourage you to take advantage of your time here.
Friday June, 22: Rehearsal
Dinner Pig Pickin’
- Who: Nate and Jan Cantrell invite you to join us for barbecue, bourbon, beers and bags!
- What: This will be a very casual affair with a family style buffet of traditional Eastern Carolina barbeque and other classic southern fixins.
- When: 5:oo p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (dinner will be served at 6 p.m.), but please feel free to come and go as you please!
- Where: The beach home of Russ & Mary Jo Flowers in Kure Beach, North Carolina
Saturday, June 23: Ceremony & Reception
- When: Our wedding ceremony will begin at 5:30 p.m. and will be directly followed by cocktail hour, dinner and dancing!
- Where: The ceremony will take place at the home of Russ & Mary Jo Flowers. The reception will directly follow at the Fort Fisher Aquarium (900 Loggerhead Road, Kure Beach; 910-458-8257) just a few blocks down the road. *Please note that for inclement weather, the ceremony will be moved to the Fort Fisher Aquarium.
On Saturday 6/23, a trolley will pick guests up at the Carolina Beach Courtyard Marriott at 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to take attendees to the ceremony and to the aquarium for the reception. The trolley will depart the aquarium in the evening to take guests home approximately every 30 minutes starting at 9 p.m.